What is Spiritualism?
Spiritualism is the science, philosophy and religion of continuous life,
based on the demonstrated fact of communication, through mediumship,
with those who have continued their lives in spirit world.
The religion of Spiritualism does not have any dogma or creeds. We live our lives based on the following principles.
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith constitiutes true religion.
4.We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have then do unto you."
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8.We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophesy and Healing are divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
Welcome to the First Spiritualist Church of Onset!
We believe you will enjoy the various facets of our service and trust you will gain new understanding, inner joy and hope. Our Religion believes in Infinite Intelligence. Our main definition of God is an infinite supply of creative energy, which governs spiritually through Natural Law, this is our belief. We have a set of Principals that we try to implement in our daily lives that are neither dogma nor creed and do not command or demand obedience. Rather, they suggest a way of life, which has proven beneficial to all and for all. The Science of Spiritualism investigates the works of these Natural Laws, and tests the communication through Mediumship with those who have passed through the condition referred to as "death". We believe that there is no death and therefore no "dead". Continuity of life is evidenced through Mediums at all of our services. Our healing meditation service is offered each Sunday evening at 6:30 pm. Our Religion is accepting of all faiths. You don't have to be a Member to attend our church services or join in our open classes & workshops. We are a community of individuals seeking truth through following a Declaration of Principals that we aim to apply in our daily lives. Our studies include; Spiritualism, Spiritual Unfoldment, Mediumship, Healing, Positive Thinking, Affirmations, Intuitive/Psychic/Mediumship development, All Natural Laws, and more.